Top Transport Europe is the meeting place for decision-makers and specifiers in the transport and logistics sector. A real network of experts where innovations are presented during conferences, workshops and round tables.
Transport Director, Logistics Director, Operations Manager, Purchasing Manager, Import/Export Manager, Methods and Operations Manager, Project Manager etc... Come and challenge your strategies at Top Transport Europe!
Optimize your strategic intelligence during 2 days of business and networking in the transport and logistics industry.
- MEETING Up to 30 national and/or international contacts of strategic players in one-to-one meetings.
- NETWORK with your peers, key market players in a friendly environment.
- BE INSPIRED by a rich program that mixes technological approach, field experience feedback and prospective.
- BE ACCOMPANIED by dedicated contacts to create your personalized schedule.
The invitation includes :
Full access to the event, workshops, conferences, round tables and One to One meetings,
Accommodation in a 3 star hotel for one or two nights: October 12 and 13, 2021,
All meals and breakfasts,
Cocktail reception on October 13, 2021.
By accepting the invitation, the guest agrees to participate, cumulatively :
- to the event on October 13 and/or 14, 2021,
- a minimum of 6 meetings per day with the partners, to be organized at his/her own convenience via an agenda accessible on the guest's personal space.
Top Transport Europe, a business meeting close to your issues.
RELEVANCE: Our platform offers you partner profiles in line with the needs and expectations you have expressed. You select the partners you wish to meet and at the same time you validate or decline the proposals received. Thus, your appointment schedule is only made up of appointments that you wish and validate.
NETWORKING: Making One-to-One meetings can allow you to create new business opportunities, expand your professional network and consolidate existing partnerships.
TIME SAVING: Multiply the business meetings over 2 days. By planning them in advance of the event, you can maximize your participation on site.