| WHAT IS THE CONCEPT BEHIND TOP TRANSPORT EUROPE?
Every year, this not-to-be-missed BtoB event in Marseille brings together decision-makers from the transport, logistics and service sectors, looking for concrete solutions to help them develop their projects and boost their agility in a fast-changing sector.
The One to One concept combines :
- One-to-one meetings with the best solution providers to address your issues and future investment projects
- A program rich in content: keynotes and expert workshops to inspire you and capture the latest market trends
- Networking opportunities to develop a genuine network of experts during lunches, cocktails and evening events.
A shared philosophy, since participants in business meetings come in a spirit of exchange, sharings and meeting new people. Meet your counterparts, the experts, those who make the market and the trends!
Each "invited" decision-maker is a project owner, and undertakes to participate actively by signing the participation charter: registering for workshops and making One to One appointments to enable everyone to create business.
| HOW TO BE INVITED TO TOP TRANSPORT EUROPE?
Top Transport Europe is specifically aimed at decision-makers with an investment project in transport, logistics and services.
Expected profiles include:
- Transport & Logistics Management
- Transport & Customs Manager
- Transport & Logistics Purchasing Manager
- Supply-chain manager
- Operations Manager
Applications for participation are made via an application form available on the event website, in which you must specify your project, your level of involvement and your budget. All profiles/projects are subject to validation by the organizing team. It will get back to you as soon as possible to finalize your registration.
| WHAT ARE THE MAIN STAGES OF YOUR PARTICIPATION?
- Apply here or confirm your participation directly from your personal invitation. All profiles/projects are subject to validation by the organizing team.
- The Guest Experience team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Book your transport: We'll pay for your train or plane tickets up to €235 return (post event), including tax. Then fill in your holiday details as soon as possible in the MY STAY OPTIONS section to reserve your seat on the train, or inform the organizer of your arrival and departure dates to book your accommodation. Don't forget to fill in any missing information in your profile (project, company information, etc.).
- Personalize your experience to make it unique. Organize your agenda in advance of the event! Organize your meetings with the solution providers of your choice and select keynotes and expert workshops from the MY ONE TO ONE MEETINGS section.
- At the opening of the one-to-one appointment platform for partners, respond to their requests and receive answers to your previous requests.
- 72 hours before the event, you'll receive your general summary (hotel confirmation).
- Download the mobile application and log in to your personal space to view your personalized agenda.
- See you in Marseille!
| CAN I RECOMMEND A COLLEAGUE OR COUNTERPART IN MY PROFESSIONAL NETWORK?
With pleasure! It's also thanks to the active participation of our members that our community grows, enabling everyone to create business.
The information you provide will be processed automatically in compliance with the RGPD.
| WHAT DO I NEED TO COME TO TOP TRANSPORT EUROPE?
- A valid identity card (to present at the hotel and at the Palais du Pharo reception desk). Please note that only your identity card or passport will be accepted.
- The confirmation email of my participation, printed on my smartphone or available on the mobile application (available from the end of September).
- Dress code for days and evenings: professional and business attire
- Business cards
ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORT
| WHICH HOTEL WILL I BE STAYING IN? WHEN WILL I BE INFORMED OF THE HOTEL WHERE I WILL BE STAYING?
Hotel accommodations are for guests only.
The information will be sent to you by e-mail 1 week before the event in your confirmation. It will also be available in your personal guest area. For logistical reasons, no preference or modification will be taken into account. In the meantime, discover the list of our partner hotels.
WORKSHOPS & PLENARIES
| HOW TO TAKE PART IN A PLENARY SESSION OR WORKSHOP?
Access to plenary sessions is free upon presentation of your badge to the hostesses at the entrance to the rooms.
Access to workshops requires registration.
| IF ALL THE WORKSHOPS I WANT TO ATTEND ARE FULL, WHAT CAN I DO?
We advise you to go to the front of the workshop room in question. If places become available, the hostess in charge of the workshop will seat you.
| HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER OR SUBMIT A TOPIC?
Would you like to share your experience? Would you like to discuss issues with your peers? Would you like to explore a subject in greater depth? Let us know: [email protected]
| I HAVE DIETARY RESTRICTIONS, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please enter this information directly in your personal space under MY TRAVEL INFORMATION.
SPORTS / WELLNESS ACTIVITIES
| AM I INVITED TO THE EVENING?
Your invitation to Top Transport Europe includes invitations to the evening event.
MY PERSONAL SPACE / MY MOBILE APPLICATION
| HOW DO I LOG IN TO MY PERSONAL SPACE?
From your personal space directly on the event website or from the mobile application (available for download a few days before the event).
| WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I'VE LOST MY ACCESS CODES TO MY PERSONAL SPACE?
In your guest area, click on "Forgot password" in the login box and follow the instructions.
| WHERE CAN I FIND MY LOGIN DETAILS FOR THE MOBILE APPLICATION?
Your login details for the mobile application are identical to those used for your personal space.
| WHAT IS A ONE-TO-ONE APPOINTMENT?
One-to-one appointments are pre-programmed 30-minute appointments prior to the event.
| IS THERE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS?
You must honor a minimum of 10 appointments, in accordance with the event's general conditions and participation rules.
| WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY EVENT BADGE?
Your badge will be given to you on arrival at the Palais du Pharo reception desk.
| DO I NEED TO KEEP MY BADGE THROUGHOUT THE EVENT?
Yes, your badge is essential for access to the Palais du Pharo, the lunches and related events. Your badge is your business card, allowing us to identify you and facilitating networking exchanges.